Monday, December 12, 2011

UQC awards night = bulabog

What happens if you put intelligent and cool people in one place? Well only one word would express my deepest thoughts about it "Bulabog"(outrageous) and that's what exactly happen exactly last Sunday night,and to be more specific it was an awarding night for a quiz competition,University Quiz Competition that is and it was held at Oakridge Pavillion. Fortunately I was one of contestant and unfortunately I only made it up to the quarter finals.

Anyways what did happen there?Well at first I was bombarded with an amazing invocation,then some few speeches by Mr. Christopher Go which spearheaded this competition.We were at my most favorite part which is dinner,food was awesome accompanied with a band with some "chill music" then came the awarding proper with a bring me game which was really fun,also some talents from the contestants showed up although there were lots of things that happened  I will keep it short to save you from boredom.

About the competition,the essence of this competition is not about limelight, not about money and not about school pride its about molding brilliant minds for the future,a future for the country a future full of hope and I'm thankful to represent my school (although we lost )and also thank ful to be part of this first ever competition. I would never regret being apart of this event, all the things I learned,from the seminars,the workshops and to all the experience I had,priceless and again this would be imprinted in my book of experience.No word could express my gratitude.

Over all the night was full of laughter,friendship and opportunity to meet and see some extraordinary people.

No comments:

Post a Comment