Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An Epic win for epic pick up line battle

Last December 19 many of my classmate decided to play game with a T-shirt as a price,the game was called epic pick-up line battle. It was during our Christmas party that we played this game. The mechanics of this game is simple, throw an epic pick-up line and boom your are the winner,the bystanders were the judge,they will judge base on how awesome your pick-up line is. Also the game will be two to three rounds depending how close the competition is.Some of my classmate were bystander who will judge the game. The contestants were: yours truly,Mark,Josep,Wilfred,Sapio,Chris Wayne and Rodel. They had their own cool nicknames,mine was boy bangus(milk fish) although I lost badly to Mark which is boy Tangkad. I was still amused. In the final battle Mark wins by unanimous decision .


In the end, I really admire my classmate for their time. Although they were busy with their jobs. I hope that this event will continue next year, and also hope that those people who didn't attend would have a little time and money to spend next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment