Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Starting this year with a healthy life style


It's been a while now since my last post, I got busy with all the commitments I have. I guess is not easy to strive hard,full of stress,body aches and frustration. Yet I find it amusing needless to say it's been a month since i updated my blog but I find it more relaxing to blog again, expressing your thoughts and and problems.Although this blog is not that personal, I now find it more fun to express thyself.

So this year plans are popping in my head,some of them are carrier oriented while others are self improvement. One that struck me the most which haunted me for a very long time is the path of healthy living ,healthy life style which I always avoided due to my laziness but this year it's different, I need to fight this destructive vice,so I decided to go the a gym where I can polish my physical strength,which I desperately need. Being a man without a physical strength is kind off embarrassing. How did it get me? well so far my body is full of muscle ache,it feels like thousand of needles puncturing my muscle.Emotionally I was happy although my body wants to scream out of pain of lifting those weights(small weights to be exact) ,but I felt good maybe because I fulfilled one f my challenges. So again healthy living here  I come :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment